If you know 1,000 people, you can host a watch party using the Google Chrome extension Teleparty, formerly known as Netflix Party. It functions with streaming services like Netflix, Disney Plus, Hulu, HBO, and others. It should be noted that in order to participate in the watch party, each viewer must have a membership to the streaming service being watched as well as the Teleparty extension installed.
How to host a viewing party and download Teleparty is given below:
- Launch Google Chrome and type “Teleparty” into the Chrome Web Store.
- Then select Teleparty.It ought to come up first.
- Select Chrome Add.
- To add an extension, step 4. You should now see the Teleparty icon (TP) in your Chrome toolbar. Click the puzzle piece icon in the toolbar and then click the pin next to the TP icon if you can’t see the icon there.
- Launch a video in Chrome using one of the available streaming services.
- Open the toolbar and select the TP icon.
- Start the Party by clicking.
- A brand-new page with the video and a shareable link loads. Share the link with your loved ones.
- Open the link and select the TP symbol from the toolbar to join the watch party.
While the show is on, viewers can message one another in a group chat on Teleparty.
Also view other useful google chrome extensions:-
Crunchyroll Party | Netflix Party | Hotstar Party | Private Watch Party | Netflix Party | Netflix Watch Party | Disney Plus Group Watch | Teleparty | Netflix Party | Teleparty | Netflix Watch Party